i love EQ


here's a sweet little sawtooth star block with a heart in the center. i don't have the time right now (i know, i shouldn't of posted it then, but what guarantees do i have that you'd come back :) ) but i'll post later with the cutting dimensions. i could see this done in SOoo many color ways....


but i was thinking this weekend...since i like designing blocks, i was wondering if it would be cool to do an online blogged BOM....i'll design the blocks and layout and once a month (on a regular day) i'll post the block and directions...i dunno- it sounded cool....i was thinking 10" blocks, as a challenge to me...whatcha think?

2 comments:

  1. bertiequiltsAugust 10, 2009

    I love BOM's so I will join in but do you think that you could design the block so that we/I could increase or decrease the size of the blocks? That would be even more of a challenge. I really do like this sawtooth star block with the heart. So many possibilities for this block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart block, and I'm game for a BOM. My friend uses EQ all the time, I just don't have time to learn it so I appreciate that you are willing to creating the blocks for me. Hope we won't need lots of weird rulers to make em.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.