attachments

you will read occasionally that LAers form attachments to customer quilts for whatever reason.

this is one of those quilts for me.

to me, the quilting is perfect for the quilt and fits the theme.




i have taken measurements and plan on making a similar one for myself so that i can quilt it exactly like this and keep it for myself :)









i particularly love how the pointy loop looks in the piano key border. i have already added it to my mental library....
my swap quilt for the 12x12 something from nothing swap made it to my partner, Mary. she really liked it.


(yes, i hand quilted it)

3 comments:

  1. Love that quilt as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that IS a gorgeous quilt!! I really love how you quilted it!! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    It's lovely - very neat and fresh looking - did you freehand the piano keys border or use a template/ruler?

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.