another one goes home

melanie picked up her quilt this weekend.

i love the colors. she said it was a turning 20 where you cut the blocks in half and sew them back together.

it is a graduation present for a neice.

had to share this picture. i ran out of bobbins with about three inches of quilting left to do...the bobbin game is one i play with myself. i make as many bobbins as i think i need to quilt a quilt, then i get to see if i am close to having as many as i need. hey- gotta keep myself on my toes...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! So far I haven't gotten around to making a Turning 20 but now I think I might have to.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.