reader's block swap quilt

one of my block swappers for the sister's choice swap emailed me pictures of her quilt:

Shannon,

Here is a shot of my block swap quilt. I loved it so much that I enlarged by 8 blocks making it 5 X 4. I have since put the borders on it and it looks so good. Found a batik backing I like and as soon as I wash that I will take it to my friend, Michelle, to quilt it. I really enjoyed participating in the swap. I look forward to the next one you do.
Laurie

isn't it beautiful! thanks for sharing Laurie. i'm in the planning stages for the next swap which will start after the first of the new year. i think you'll like it!

2 comments:

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.