bye bye til 2011!

going




going




going




done!
















this whole process took approximately 30 volunteers about an hour. don't believe me, look at the pictures closely....some people are not blurry, some are moving so fast they blurred in the picture....this was a process that was fascinating to watch.

well, the 12th biannual ECQG 2009 'Georgia Celebrates Quilts' show has officially been added to the record books. *sigh* now i'll give myself a week's break, take a breath, and start preparing for the 13th show in 2011! whoo! lucky number 13! hey, that gives me a quilt idea....uh oh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.