beautiful charm square quilt

one of my customers, Jeanette, made this quilt. she told me that it was one of the first quilts she made when she started quilting. isn't it pretty?! (YEAH, a finished UFO!) it's charm squares with two 2 1/2" sew and flip squares on opposite corners. all the little triangles along the edge are the "trimmed" triangles from the sew and flip method. how creative was that!

i quilted a leaf/fern vine in the printed squares that looks absoutely amazing on the back. it's so much fun to take a quilt out of the frame and get a look at the back and seeing how pretty it is. have i mentioned lately how much i LOVE my "job". thanks Jeanette for letting me part of this quilt's story.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon! As usual, an amazing quilting job! The photos don't do this quilt justice. Thanks for all your great work on my quilts - you're awesome!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.