eat more chicken


Funny Farm by Fabri-Quilt
every once in a while i come across a fabric i love. can't explain it, but i do.

i'm not a 'cow' person, but these cows made me smile. now while the fabric would not harmoniously live in my stash or fit into my design style, i had to have this particular cow fabric.

my favorite is the expression on the cow with the bell.....

so what do i do with such found lovelies?? i make pillowcases with them....i can have a chunk of my very own forever- i even found the perfect cuff fabric in the clearence bin.

maybe cause it reminded me of the uber expensive Marimekko cow panel i had to pass on in paris???

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cows made me smile!! It's funny how you just have to have some fabrics. The Marimekko cow print is great too. I grew up in a house with Marimekko curtains in every room, I sometimes wonder what happened to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one better than the Marimekko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. being a farm gal, I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.