happier than a pig in she-ot

that's what granny would say when things worked out for the good. she also thought that if you pronounced cuss words a bit different, it wasn't cussing. (ever wonder where i get my weird idiosyncrasies from)
anyway!!! i found some of the tie dye fabric i was looking for!!

my friend lisa suggested i call hancock's customer service number and see if they could check their data base and see what stores had 4plus yards in their inventory.

i did and they did.  i was given the number of a store in montana and was told it was up to the store manager whether they would ship it to me or not...

i hesitantly called and told the manager my situation and she agreed to help me!!! YAY *snoopy dance*
i have 4 yards winging it's way here from montana as i type! i want to say a big huge thank you to everyone that looked at their local hancock's for me! i promise to double check for small print from now on *grin*

(i had to use a lifeline and phone-a-friend to help me spell 'idiosyncrasies')

11 comments:

  1. Oh rats...I think I lost my comment...if so, here it is again...
    THanks for the smile today :)
    I was thinking..."I just love a story where a wet hen turns into a happy pig"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a bit Irish coz the Irish do that to cus words too!

    Great Fabric Shannon!

    Best Wishes
    Kay in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot Woooo!!! That is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 13, 2011

    Switch to Firefox for your Internet browser. Firefox handles spell-checking for you - much like your word processor probably does. Type idiosyncracies (or whatever), notice the little red underline, right-click on the misspelled word, and choose idiosyncrasies from the list. It's like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy car-wrap! That's great news. Never underestimate the power of women who operate rotary cutters as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so funny. I seem to get chuckles quite frequently from reading your blog. Glad that your fabric search paid off. Amazing what a quilter will do to feed the habit. (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad it all worked out.....
    now what do you have planned for it? inquiring minds want to know???!!!???!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    Congratulations. I am glad for you that you were successful.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    Glad you found it! ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very loud "Thank you!" to the store manager in the Hancock's in Montana for helping you acquire the fabric to finish your project.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.