planning....

i was reading my blog list and was totally inspired by barb's little harvest quilt, and that made me think of jennifer's quilt  that i have in my flickr favorites...i'm liking the simplicity of the HST...i especially like the hand quilting on barb's...

this 'hand dye' fat quarter pack has been chilling on a shelf for ages, and i'm wanting to cut into it...but here's my dilemma: i was kinda wanting to save it for my next blog BOM, but i think it would look better in a color wash HST quilt like jennifer's quilt....using it in a sampler type quilt; it would look 'collection-y' and i'm not a fan of that look in samplers...it would be a perfect background for quilting though...
*sigh* decisions, decisions.... 

1 comment:

  1. i have this same fabric pack from benartex! i like the hst's. that is a great idea! i too, have been looking for just the right pattern to use them for. Here's my thought...you make the hst quilt and i will keep finding a pattern. you didn't expect me to say that...now did you! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.