APQS MiniQuilt Swap

suzan in france was my secret swap partner, and has received her quilt i made for her.

this is her picture i borrowed...i forgot to take a good straight on picture...


she was very pleased and it worked out well- she collects birdhouses and loves birds...










but my pics show the quilting....


it is an original design using my signature fried egg flowers and my favorite new design: a blue bird (of happiness) standing on a spool of thread.

i added the butterfly cause i felt like it.




i have it on very good authority that my miniquilt is winging it's way across the pacific as i type! i'm anxiously watching the mailbox for a squishy!

i'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. It's so beautifully done! How lucky to receive this! a lot to be learned just looking at your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt. I would love to make it and the only thing I would change would be some of the colors but the design itself is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also add apple buttons to the triangles on the right that I had done in green to make them an apple tree.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.