i mentioned a great picture in a previous post and here it is!

after driving all the way to tenn, i get there, and get the dogs all settled and went to go back out to the truck to get my stuff  and this is what i saw. now, i'm no rainbow expert, but it's been a llooonnnggg time since i've seen the full ROYGBV in a rainbow.

that rainbow stuck around for at least an hour.....it never did rain.





"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.”


~G. K. Chesterton

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo. I love how the rainbow pops out of that gray sky and how the countryside looks so green! Lovely!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still get the chills when I see a rainbow. I also like your star. Thanks for sharing both!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.