new pillow



yesterday was the Stitchn' Sallies Christmas get-together and we exchanged fat quarters (some were more exchanged than others...we did the open and steal game..i have no idea what it's called) and i liked mine alot!
so i made me a pillow with this month's BOM block following my flange pillow tutorial. isn't it cool how the same block can look so different by only changing the fabrics....the fat quarter pack i received had a nice a stripe in it, so i cut it on the bias and used it to bind the edges of the pillow...i like the red poppy looking flowers in the flange...i already test drove it- it's nice and comfy....in case you were wondering

1 comment:

  1. I really love it! That stripe with the floral looks so cool.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.