finally fixed


so back when the waters were arising- i had to move some of my quilting stuff upstairs. that included customer quilts. i didn't think anything of hanging them in the spare room's closet...then a couple nights later i heard a loud noise. barney heard it to, so i was relieved that i wasn't going crazy....the next morning i went to start moving everything back to the studio and found the source of the 'crash in the night' yup, the closet rod waved the white flag and admitted defeat. but it died doing what it loved best....i hope....moving on....


so davis finally finished 'fixing' it. and it has been dubbed quilt weight friendly...the new shelf is twice as wide as the first one, so i can fold my quilts better and they fit up there...all the way to the ceiling...*bites lip*

and yes, those are all my personal quilt tops....except the 6 to the left....

my name is shannon and
i'm a quilt-a-holic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.