by golly....frame friday #1


so, i read alot of blogs and everyone has these cute little things that they do on certain days that start with the same letter that the day does: WIP wednesday, sunday stash, fabric friday, etc. so by golly, i'm starting my very own do-something-on-a-specific-day thing.


so welcome to the inaugural "frame friday" post. every friday i will take a picture of whatever quilt i have in the frame and is currently being quilted....


so there...you're welcome to play along. :)

3 comments:

  1. Shannon I really like the looks of (what I can see) the quilt on your frame. I hope you post pictures on APQS forum when your finish.

    Liam1964

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon if I played, you'd see the same quilt every Friday. Just Kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll play! I'll play! Oh, wait...its not Friday yet...

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.