someone actually used my tutorial




Michelle B. reads my blog and emailed pictures of the quilt she made using my wonky squares tutorial. it looks great Michelle- good job. she writes that she made it from a man's shirts that has passed away. what a great memorial for the family. i can imagine all the memories they remember looking at all the different shirting fabrics...














this is another quilt top made from the same group of shirts. what a special way to remember a loved one.


i can see this one made in creams with colors in the corners. and beautifully quilted with a feather meander...i have a drawer bulging with creams...this would be a great way to decrease some of that stash volume. it would super easy- it looks like it could all be strip pieced....great, i see another UFO in my future... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.