batik BOM

if you're new to my blog let me remind you that I LOVE BATIKS! and batik quilts. i love this one!! it was a BOM made by linda t. It's from quilts n fixin's in jonesboro. i know that linda gifts alot of her quilts and would like to say that my birthday is in january. (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)



i quilted it in an E2E that is my original freehand design called 'cotton candy' with a jewel toned variegated thread. it was hard to do a E2E on this quilt because it was speaking to me for a simple custom, that's okay, i took good pictures and will probably be making this quilt one day and we'll see if that one wants custom quilting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.