Sunday Stash #3

i'm tired of posting just one fabric from my stash, so today i'm posting a 'group'. that's how i tend to organize my stash. this is a group of 1/2 yds i have. i don't know where they came from....oh wait- i think i got them at JoAnn's. i just liked them imediately. i have no plans for them yet, but i might add to them (i have a drawer busting with lovely browns) and make a Snapshot (from Atkinson designs) quilt with them....*shrug* i don't know....SO many fabrics; SEW little time.

i find myself attracted to neutrals these days....wonder what a shrink would say about that?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.