what's going on in my studio

first, thanks to all the wonderful comments on my previous post about persevering. i have a second part planned, if you can stand it :)

so here's what i've been up to:
i quilted four quilts for jeanne




pandas ...which is just to darned cute!








jelly beans. i did a double loop meander. haven't quilted that one in a while...










a neutral trip around the world which came out quite stunningly











and a sweet 16 that i feathered.....pretty!













this is the quilt i was working on that sparked yesterday's post...












then i started a small project. yes those are home spuns....not my normal color palette, but i will share what that's all about later










and this is on the frame. it should cause some serious excitement for someone in our 'attic' country :)









thanks for looking!
happy stitches!

3 comments:

  1. All are beautiful! Your work is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who the quilt on the frame belongs to! and it isn't even me! your work is always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your work is beautiful! I was so glad to see your comment. I have never hunted yet but I am getting excited. I am gonna hunt close to the hunting cabin and I am going to be in a blind. I am excited. I have never did this before. My hubby thinks I will love it. We will see.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.