Modify Tradition Swap Quilt received


sorry to liz for taking so long to post it, and i'm not going to make excuses, but this quilt took the scenic route to get here! i scared barney with the squeal when i opened the envelope!

My swap partner was Liz in Maine.

i LOVE this little quilt! (19.5" x 19.5")



ETA: i just realized that this is the first time someone made me a quilt.....just makes it that more special to me....





here's a detail shot...i love the quilting....pebbles!













and the extra gifty goodness! homemade coasters...i love that fabric!!!


thanks again Liz!




when's the next swap?

5 comments:

  1. Shannon it is beautiful. I love those brights and the color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! I was so pleased to read about the fabrics you like as I definitely have similar tastes! I hope it finds a happy spot in your home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. Liz did a great job! It is definitely "YOU"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is just lovely....I can see why you screamed with delight!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.