whatcha could win!

couple people were worried about what the triple-digit-follower prize was...*drum roll*

TA-DAH!  go to my previous post and leave me a comment and if lady luck smiles at you, you could get this lovely pouch from the snail mailman!

i've been eyeing all the lovely boxed totes on the blogs...i found a tute (click here for the link) and in true shannon style, i changed it and wha-la....it measures appox 7" long by 4" tall and 4" wide. it's a great size...i see myself making lots of these as christmas presents....

7 comments:

  1. bertiequiltsMay 19, 2010

    love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute and I LOVE those fabrics! I'd better go check and make sure I'm in the drawing! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, so I went searching for the tute...found it here.....http://www.warehousefabricsinc.com/blog/lined-geometric-knitting-bags/
    So glad I found it and wanted to give credit !
    Thanks
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that's a darling pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! especially the colours. I keep saying I am going to make myself one!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.