two wall hangings

the last of the hiatus quilts are two small wall hangings for pam r.

the first one- i really like! it has an almost black fabric, so i used a dark grey thread and double CCed the squares. i'm really liking it!! i'm not a 'traditional' quilt type person, but i would love to have this little quilt hanging on my wall. it just makes me happy in a way i don't know how to descibe. it appeals to me for some reason. anywhoo...








the other was a brown and pink quilt. i don't know why the picture had it looking like it has green in it. *shrug* but you can see in the detail shot, it's just pinks and browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.